Buffalo is on the northern edge of Lake Erie near Niagara Falls and is home to remarkable art, music, and architecture, as well as the Buffalo Wing, first created at the famous Anchor Bar. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, addiction cases are on the rise again, making the need to find residential treatment near Buffalo necessary for those struggling with substance abuse. Patients will find the support they need with round-the-clock care from trained professionals in a comfortable and discreet facility. Residential treatment near Buffalo, NY, is just part of a comprehensive addiction recovery program that treats all aspects of addiction.
At Arkview Recovery, we support Buffalo residents who are struggling with addiction to opioids, alcohol, heroin, or other dangerous substances. We run a full assessment of each patient to understand their condition better and develop a treatment program based on their unique symptoms. Patients will participate in private and group therapy sessions while receiving medication to minimize withdrawal symptoms or cravings that interfere with recovery. To enroll in our residential treatment near Buffalo, NY, call 717.744.0756 today to learn how we can help you reach your recovery goals.
Why Choose Residential Treatment Near Buffalo?
Addiction causes physical changes to your body and its internal workings. The chemicals in drugs and alcohol cause a sudden rush of endorphins that cause intoxication and an improved sense of well-being. These feelings can be very addicting, especially to those who experience depression, anxiety, or other mental health disorders. Many people with these disorders choose to self-medicate, thinking they are helping, but the reality is they are only worsening their condition.
If you suspect a friend or loved one is abusing drugs or alcohol and needs residential treatment near Buffalo, look for these common signs of drug or alcohol abuse:
- They need to use more to attain the same intoxicated state
- A slow decline in personal hygiene
- Distancing themselves from friends and family
- Finding unexplained bottles or drug paraphernalia around the home
- When you ask about their abuse, they become upset, agitated, or even violent
- They cannot stop the abuse even if they have a strong desire to quit or are at risk of serious medical harm
Arkview Recovery, our accredited residential treatment center near Buffalo, treats all residents struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. We use the latest treatment techniques and medication to support you in reaching and maintaining your recovery goals.
The Benefits of Residential Treatment Program Close to Buffalo
Addiction is a treatable mental health disorder when you enroll in a residential treatment program instead of trying to detox alone. Addiction withdrawals are uncomfortable and can be fatal in severe cases if not adequately treated with medication. Residential and outpatient treatment programs significantly increase relapse prevention when patients practice healthy living and continue working with a behavioral therapist.
Some additional benefits of enrolling in a residential treatment program close to Buffalo include the following:
- A better understanding of addiction and how it affects you physically and mentally.
- Develop healthy coping skills that will prevent negative behaviors and help you process your feelings.
- Learn about the dangers of addiction and how it can cause brain damage, heart and lung disease, damage vital organs, and affect your ability to heal and recover from illnesses.
- During group therapy, you will see how others are coping with their recovery and receive feedback from your peers who have different life experiences. The bonds you form during treatment can develop into lifelong relationships that support your recovery.
- Learn new skills to promote a healthy lifestyle through holistic activities such as creative writing, nutrition education, yoga, meditation, and exercise.
Finding residential treatment near Buffalo can help you safely navigate the complex addiction recovery process with less risk of relapse and overdose. The skills you learn will build your confidence in maintaining your sobriety today and well into the future.
Find Residential Treatment Near Buffalo, NY, at Arkview Recovery
At Arkview Recovery Center, we help Buffalo residents who are struggling with substance abuse and ready for a healthy change. Our behavioral therapists have experience treating all types of addiction and its various causes. We develop a close relationship with you to understand what led to the addiction and teach you how to process your emotions without triggering any negative behaviors or cravings.
Discover the benefits of our residential treatment program near Buffalo, NY, by calling 717.744.0756 today or sending us a message through our website.