Addiction Recovery Technician (Overnight)
We are looking for an Addiction Recovery Technician for our new addiction rehabilitation and mental health treatment center. Addiction Recovery Technicians provide an invaluable service to our clients by keeping the facility safe and welcoming.
- Provides care to patients in a manner that promotes safety, comfort, and the therapeutic environment.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living; attends to patient behavioral problems and provides assistance in crisis intervention, as needed.
- Works with other members of a multi-disciplinary team in leading milieu activities such as current events groups, community meetings, goals groups, fitness groups, activities of daily living groups, and/or recreational activities, as appropriate to the specified patient population.
- Charts patient observations, following prescribed procedures and standards.
- Participates in the development and implementation of patient treatment programs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- Transport patients to and from appointments, clinics, laboratories, and/or treatments, as and when appropriate.
- Attends and participates in group sessions, in-service education, and staff meetings.
- Maintains established institutional policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, and safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops.
- May provide liaison with patients, families of patients, or external facilities and agencies.
- Communicates effectively with other staff members and demonstrates the ability to work as a team
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability, responding positively to changing situations in the work setting.
- Has good work habits; gets things done in a timely, efficient manner with no excessive absences, is on time for scheduled shifts, and is prepared to begin work.
- Functions as a team member and contributes positively to the morale of staff.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with chemical dependency and/or dual diagnosed clients, preferably in an outpatient setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Behavioral health and/or Chemical Dependency: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location