A fentanyl addiction treatment center provides individuals with comprehensive therapies and medications that treat opioid addiction safely with fewer risks of relapse. Fentanyl is a highly potent synthetic opioid. Some studies suggest that a dose of less than two milligrams can lead to an overdose and death1. While there is no cure for addiction, several effective treatment programs are available that can ease withdrawal symptoms and give people the skills necessary to reach their recovery goals.
At Arkview Recovery Center, we work with people using fentanyl, alcohol, cocaine, or other harmful substances to help them beat their addictions and thrive. When you arrive at our facility, we will run a full assessment to create a tailored treatment program that includes private and group therapy sessions with medical support. Behavioral therapists work closely with each patient to uncover the root cause behind the substance use and begin teaching them healthy coping skills to break their addictive behaviors. For more information about our substance abuse treatments, message us online or call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our knowledgeable team.
When Is it Time for Fentanyl Rehab?
Taking prescription fentanyl is relatively safe when you follow the prescription and only use it as prescribed. At most, patients with severe pain will take small doses for no more than two weeks. Any longer, and the risk of forming a physical dependence increases significantly. Those who misuse their prescription will also experience dependence and addiction relatively quickly.
If you are unable to stop taking fentanyl and need professional support getting through withdrawals, it is time to enroll in a fentanyl rehab program. If you are unsure if it is necessary for fentanyl rehab, here are the common signs why you need help:
- You had attempted to quit before but relapsed due to withdrawals and cravings
- Your mental and physical health is in jeopardy due to constant opioid misuse
- Work and school performance duffers
- Personal and work relationships become fractured
- You are unable to keep up with personal responsibilities
- Your thoughts are consumed with thinking about drugs and when you can use more
While there is no cure for addiction, there are several treatment programs that can aid people in beating their substance use and leading healthy and productive lives. At Arkview Recovery, our rehab center for fentanyl addiction is available for those who want to break this destructive habit safely and permanently. We tailor each program to the individual and combine behavioral and holistic therapies with medical support for an all-encompassing treatment program.
What to Look for in a Fentanyl Addiction Treatment Center
Enrolling in an addiction treatment program can be the right choice for individuals struggling with addiction. Those who complete the program and use their new coping and communication skills will have an easier time maintaining sobriety, no matter how difficult life gets. If this is your first time entering a rehab program, here is a sample of what you can expect from a fentanyl addiction treatment center:
- A full-time team of behavioral therapists, medical technicians, and support staff to support your recovery and work with you through every step of the recovery process
- Comfortable rooms in a discreet facility with communal areas to relax and bond with your peers
- Inpatient treatment programs with 30, 60, and 90+ day options available
- Partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs for patients who have completed an inpatient program or do not need 24/7 support to begin recovery
- Medication-assisted treatment for temporary support to ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Family counseling to repair personal relationships and have a stable and supportive home to return to once residential treatment is complete
- Aftercare programs for continual therapy whenever necessary
Entering a rehab program is the best option for those whose physical and mental health is at risk. If a person abuses their prescription fentanyl and then tries fentanyl off the street, a single dose may be enough to cause an overdose and death.
Arkview Recovery Center: Your Top Choice for Substance Abuse Treatments
Arkview Recovery Center is a full-service fentanyl addiction treatment center with residential and outpatient treatment programs in a discreet and comfortable facility. Our team has years of experience working with all levels of addiction and uses the latest treatments and therapies to treat the addiction and stop substance use. We use several therapies to aid our patient’s recovery:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques
- Nutrition education
- Family therapy
Stop letting addiction control your life today. Call 717.744.0756 for more information about our rehab center for fentanyl addiction and how we can benefit your recovery.