About Our Treatment Programs
At Arkview Recovery Center, we offer a wide array of addiction treatment programs to fit your exact needs in recovery. Some of the therapeutic approaches that we offer at Arkview Recovery Center include:
- Detox treatment – For those who have a severe drug or alcohol addiction, it may be necessary to complete our detox program. Our staff will monitor your vital signs while you progress through detox, which ensures your safety and comfort. Detox is often a first step for people to begin their journeys to recovery.
- Pharmacotherapy – Pharmacotherapy may be used as an aspect of the detox process. If the withdrawal symptoms become painful during detox, our staff is trained to administer medication to ease the symptoms so that recovery may continue.
- Residential treatment – Some people may benefit from our residential treatment program, which gives you time away from your daily routine to solely focus on your recovery. Also, residential treatment gives you the opportunity to bond with people who are also in recovery. Often, these peers become a support system long after you’ve left treatment.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – Our intensive outpatient treatment program allows for clients to maintain work, school, or family responsibilities, while still receiving outstanding addiction treatment. In an IOP, you attend several therapy sessions a week and are allowed to go home at the end of each day.
- Partial hospitalization program – A PHP is a more intense version of an IOP. When you are enrolled in a partial hospitalization program, you attend therapy sessions throughout the day.
No matter your needs in recovery, our Arkview Recovery Center team can provide you with the treatment program or programs that give you the best chance of genuine, long-lasting recovery.