Over 450,000 men and women in Pennsylvania struggle with serious mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, or PTSD. Fortunately, several treatment programs are available to address the growing number of mental health cases. An intensive outpatient program for mental health gives patients the skills and confidence they need to manage their symptoms and improve their quality of life. Intensive outpatient treatment is essential for those who want help managing their symptoms while still keeping up with their daily responsibilities.
At Arkview Recovery, we help men and women living in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC who are struggling with their mental health. Our certified behavioral therapists take the time to build trust and a rapport with each patient to effectively treat their condition and change how they see themselves and the world around them. For more information about our mental health intensive outpatient program, call 717.744.0756 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Intensive Outpatient Program for Mental Health
In today’s society, a significant stigma about mental health still keeps many people from seeking support. Many people will feel ashamed to ask for help and instead turn to drugs and alcohol for relief. If they continue the abuse, they risk forming a co-occurring disorder of substance abuse and depression, anxiety, or other disorder.
An intensive outpatient program for mental health can treat a number of mental health disorders, such as:
- Social anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders
- Borderline personality disorders
At Arkview Recovery Center, we support men and women from all walks of life whose mental health is interfering with their daily lives. We offer inpatient and outpatient treatment programs where patients work with a behavioral therapist in group and private therapy for a well-rounded treatment experience.
Why Should You Enroll in a Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program?
Enrolling in a mental health intensive outpatient program is the smart choice when you are serious about improving your happiness and overall well-being. Symptoms of depression and anxiety can appear at any time throughout a person’s life, and you need to develop coping skills to get through those situations in a healthy manner.
Some of the ways a mental health intensive outpatient program can improve your mental health include:
- Gain a better understanding of how your thoughts and feelings control your actions.
- Receive medication to reduce symptoms and allow you to focus on your recovery.
- Get support for your mental health before symptoms worsen and push you to drugs and alcohol for relief.
- You will work with a dedicated and experienced team of behavioral therapists and medical staff who will support you through every stage of your treatment program.
- Your parents, siblings, and spouse can be included in your treatment program to give them a chance to talk about their feelings and learn how to support your recovery efforts.
- Form healthy relationships with your peers that will become a part of a large support network that will be there for you long after you complete your treatment program.
Join Arkview Recovery for Our Intensive Outpatient Mental Health Program
At Arkview Recovery, our intensive outpatient mental health program is very effective in treating men and women and giving them a boost to their confidence and self-esteem. Our team has experience treating a wide number of mental health disorders through our inpatient and outpatient treatment programs. During your treatment program, you will participate in a number of beneficial therapies, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Family therapy
- Group and individual therapy
If you are struggling with depression or other mental health disorders, give us a call at 717.744.0756 today to learn how we can help you lead your best life.