The stress and emotional toll of everyday living are increasing for women every year. Some women turn to substance abuse to deal with day-to-day life. Perhaps you are a woman who is dealing with addiction. A women’s rehab program can help you with your addiction through various therapy programs that can help you cope with your addiction in healthy and positive ways.
At Arkview Recovery, we understand the difficulties women face every day and how addiction can consume them. Our women’s rehab program can help you regain control of your life through our Pennsylvania therapy programs that help you understand where your addiction comes from and give you better ways to cope. If you or someone you love can benefit from a women’s rehab program, call 717.744.0756 or complete our online form today to learn more about our women’s rehab center in Pennsylvania.
How a Women’s Rehab Program Can Help You
Addiction often covers an underlying issue, such as past trauma, death of a spouse or family member, loss of income, or isolation. It has a way of starting slow. One or two drinks after dinner to help you relax or an Ambien at bedtime to help you sleep. Before you realize it, it has become one or two bottles or 2 – 3 Ambien every night.
You may not even see your addiction until it causes a family member or close friend pain. Maybe you become angry and irrational when a loved one brings up your addiction. When addiction begins to affect those around you and you find yourself unable to stop, it is time to reach out to our women’s rehab center for our addiction and behavioral therapy programs.
At Arkview Recovery, our therapy programs include:
- Family therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
Benefits of a Women’s Rehab Program
When you enroll in our women’s rehab program at Arkview Recovery, you will have a warm and welcoming environment where you will receive the addiction treatment you need to give you the coping skill necessary for lifelong recovery. The benefits you may experience during your program include:
- New healthy and positive habits – Your treatment program will show you how to love yourself again and create healthy habits for staying happy and ignoring your cravings when they occur.
- Learning new coping skills – Your addiction will drive you to abuse your substance of choice, even to the detriment of your health. You will learn how to deal with your addiction in healthy and positive ways with new coping skills to help you when your triggers pop up.
- Identifying your triggers – Through your women’s rehab program, you will learn what sets off your triggers and how to mentally prepare yourself to handle what’s in front of you or walk away to give you time to process.
- A community for support – You will find that the relationships you build during your women’s rehab program will be a strong support system to help you maintain your recovery throughout your lifetime.
Our Arkview Recovery team offers various treatment options to help you, no matter your stage of addiction. Some of our treatment options include:
- Detox program
- Residential treatment program
- Medication-assisted treatment program
Explore Arkview Recovery’s Women’s Rehab Center for Addiction Treatment
Don’t let your addiction keep you from getting the help you need from our women’s rehab center in Pennsylvania. At Arkview Recovery, our women’s rehab program will be customized to your individual needs based on your initial consultation when you come into our warm and inviting treatment center.
If you or a loved one may benefit from our women’s rehab program to help with their addiction, call 717.744.0756 or complete our online form today to contact our caring support staff about our women’s rehab program in PA.