Over the last couple of years, the number of depression cases in the U.S. has skyrocketed. Today, one in three adults struggle with some form of depression. Depression treatment close to Lebanon, PA, can help men and women whose depression is interfering with their happiness or have developed a substance use disorder due to their ongoing depression. Depression treatment can help you turn your life around and back to your healthy and happy self.
At Arkview Recovery Center, we provide depression treatment in Pennsylvania for men and women ready for a real change in their lives. We tailor each addiction treatment plan to the individual for a better chance at reaching their sober goals. For more information about our depression treatment near Lebanon, PA, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our caring staff.
Why Some People Get Depressed and Not Others
Depression is a complex mental health illness that can come from any number of actions or circumstances. A bad day or an argument with a loved one can upset anyone. They may feel depressed for a few days but will recover on their own, and they may not even realize they are depressed. For others, depression can sink in and create powerful negative thoughts that keep them from concentrating fully at work to not even being able to get out of bed in the morning.
Some of the common causes of depression can include:
- Physical, sexual, or emotional abuse from a parent or loved one
- Family upbringing
- Certain medications
- Current affairs
- Financial difficulties
- Chemical imbalance in the brain
- Substance use disorder
At Arkview Recovery, we help patients who are ready to make a positive change in their lives and stop letting their depression get in the way. We use evidence-backed cognitive-behavioral therapy to help patients recognize where their depression is coming from and create coping skills to manage their symptoms.
Benefits of Getting Depression Treatment in Pennsylvania
In most cases, men and women will turn to drugs and alcohol to relieve their depression symptoms. They don’t realize that they are making themselves worse by potentially developing a co-occurring disorder of depression and addiction. If this happens, a dual diagnosis treatment program is necessary to treat the addiction and depression simultaneously. Fortunately, Arkview Recovery provides dual diagnosis treatment and a full range of treatment programs.
Just some of the benefits of getting help with depression treatment near Lebanon, PA, include:
- Gain a better understanding of their depression and how it influences their behavior.
- Develop coping skills to stop the endless loop of negativity.
- Stop self-doubting thoughts that keep you from enjoying the things you love to do.
- Reduce the risk of self-harm or suicidal thoughts for severe cases of depression.
- Work with peers in group therapy to practice their coping skills in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Gain greater confidence in their ability to stay positive and lead a productive life.
- Learn how to build healthy relationships and improve or heal existing ones with family and loved ones.
For Compassionate Depression Treatment near Lebanon, PA, Choose Arkview Recovery Center
At Arkview Recovery Center, our depression treatment center provides caring and effective depression treatment close to Lebanon, PA, and surrounding areas. After performing a complete evaluation of your physical and mental health, we will create a custom treatment plan that will benefit your recovery the most. We offer various types of therapy that include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family Education Program
If you or a close friend is struggling with depression and want to stop letting it control your life, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our compassionate staff about our depression treatment in Pennsylvania.