Pennsylvania has one of the highest numbers of addiction cases in the U.S. today, with over 280,000 people struggling with addiction to opioids or other substances. York addiction services are available for men and women who want help getting through detox and reaching their sober goals safely. Without these services, people are more likely to relapse and potentially overdose if they try to quit without support. An addiction treatment program is the safest and most effective way for men and women to recover from addiction and lead sober and healthy lives.
At Arkview Recovery, we provide compassionate support for men and women in the York Region and throughout Pennsylvania. We provide residential and outpatient programs along with aftercare services for continual support. If you are living in or around York, PA, and struggling with addiction, call 717.744.0756 today for more information about our addiction treatment programs.
Addiction Services in the York Region to Help with Your Recovery
York addiction services give residents a safe and supportive environment where they can get the help they need to recover from addiction. They provide pharmacotherapy treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings while offering behavioral and holistic therapies to treat the mental side of addiction. Patients learn to process their feelings healthily instead of turning to drugs or alcohol.
Addiction services in the York region are available to help men and women struggling with addiction to:
- Prescription opioid pain medication
At Arkview Recovery in Mechanicsburg, PA, we provide effective addiction treatment programs for men and women struggling with addiction in York and surrounding areas.
York Addiction Services You Should Know About
There are several York addiction services available to begin your addiction recovery journey. Behavioral therapists and medical staff will evaluate your physical and mental health and the severity of your addiction to determine which addiction services are right for you.
Here are some of the York addiction services that can benefit your recovery process:
- Drug and alcohol detox – Detoxing uses pharmacotherapy treatment to reduce the painful and sometimes dangerous withdrawal symptoms and cravings. It allows them to focus fully on their recovery instead of their symptoms and cravings.
- Residential treatment program – A residential program provides 24/7 care for patients whose addiction is causing a serious disruption in their lives and who are unable to stop without round-the-clock care.
- Partial hospitalization program – This is a step down from a residential program and helps patients transition back into their lives while still receiving support. They attend therapy up to eight hours a day and return to their home or sober living environment each night.
- Intensive outpatient program – This third step offers patients continuing treatment with less time spent in therapy. Patients attend therapy up to 10 hours per week or more if necessary and can continue to receive therapy for as long as necessary through aftercare programs.
- Separate men’s and women’s drug rehab – This program gives men and women a gender-specific treatment program where there is zero distraction from the opposite sex. This is very beneficial for patients whose addiction is related to relationship issues.
Arkview Recovery Center Provides Compassionate Addiction Treatment Programs in York and Surrounding Areas
At Arkview Recovery, our addiction treatment center in Mechanicsburg is a short 28-mile drive on the 83 highway from York, PA and provides addiction services for men and women struggling with addiction. We provide our patients with numerous therapy options that include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Family therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Group and individual therapy
We are here for every step of your recovery journey, from detox, residential, and outpatient programs to aftercare support. Call 717.744.0756 today to begin your journey toward a healthy and productive life.