Pennsylvania anxiety cases are at an all-time high due to the lingering pandemic, gun violence, and continuing political upheaval. Out of the millions of adults who struggle with anxiety each year, only a small percentage will seek help. Many will choose to self-medicate rather than seek professional help and worsen their condition. An anxiety treatment center provides men and women with compassionate support to manage their symptoms and lead productive lives.
At Arkview Recovery, we support men and women from all walks of life who are struggling with anxiety, substance use disorder, or other mental health illnesses. Our certified therapists and medical staff work together to create a tailored treatment program that addresses their unique symptoms. Patients are able to manage their anxiety through healthy coping skills instead of turning to drugs and alcohol. For more information about our anxiety treatment center in Mechanicsburg, call 717.744.0756 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Pennsylvania Anxiety Treatment
Anxiety is a mental health disorder where patients can feel uneasy or have feelings of fear or dread. Symptoms can range from a mild upset stomach right before giving a speech or going on a first date to panic attacks where you feel out of control and unable to calm down. It can be very frightening to experience these symptoms, especially if you do not understand what is causing your anxiety.
Typical symptoms of anxiety include:
- Feeling restless or nervous
- A sense of impending doom
- Rapid heart rate
- Unable to concentrate
At Arkview Recovery, our Pennsylvania anxiety treatment center has experience working with all types of anxiety disorders. Our behavioral therapists take the time to understand your symptoms to develop a custom treatment plan that addresses all of your recovery needs.
Finding the Right Anxiety Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
Many people who struggle with anxiety choose to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol, thinking they are helping themselves. In reality, they are only worsening their symptoms and putting themselves at risk of forming a co-occurring condition of anxiety and substance abuse.
Here is what to look for when searching for anxiety treatment centers in Pennsylvania:
- Find an accredited treatment center that employs certified behavioral therapists with experience treating anxiety disorders using proven therapeutic techniques.
- Provides pharmacotherapy treatment that can help manage their symptoms while participating in behavioral therapies.
- Offers residential and outpatient treatment options, including separate men’s and women’s rehab for gender-specific treatment.
- Provides individual therapy to focus on the cause of their anxiety and learn how to cope with their symptoms without turning to drugs or alcohol.
- Offers group therapy, where patients will practice coping skills while improving their communication and relationship skills.
- Provides family therapy, which is an important part of the recovery process. Therapists will work with families and loved ones to support their mental health and show them how they can be a part of the recovery journey.
Join Arkview Recovery’s Anxiety Treatment Center for Effective Treatment for Your Anxiety Disorder
At Arkview Recovery Center, our Pennsylvania anxiety treatment center helps men and women who are struggling with anxiety disorders or other types of mental health disorders. When you first arrive at our treatment center, our staff will perform a complete physical and mental evaluation to determine the best treatment program for your unique symptoms. We offer a wide range of therapy programs to address your symptoms, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Family therapy
- Group and individual therapy
Call 717.744.0756 today or fill out our online form if you or someone you love is struggling with anxiety and are ready to make healthy changes in your life.