Men face a higher addiction rate than women and are more likely to engage in binge drinking and illicit drug use. This can lead to a strong addiction that requires a men’s inpatient rehab to help get through withdrawals and focus on their recovery. A gender-specific rehab program can be very beneficial to men, especially when relationship issues or social anxiety cause their addiction. A men’s rehab program is the first step in your journey to a healthier and sober future.
At Arkview Recovery, our men’s inpatient rehab can help men whose addiction is consuming their lives. We offer effective care through medication-assisted treatment and various behavioral therapies to create a treatment program with a higher success rate. To learn more about our men’s rehab program, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our knowledgeable staff about our men’s rehab center near Harrisburg, PA.
Finding a Men’s Rehab Center to Help with Your Addiction Recovery
Men face the same gender barriers that women face in a co-ed therapy environment. They can become easily distracted when women are present, taking focus away from their recovery. Co-ed therapy can actually worsen your condition depending on the underlying cause of your addiction. Common issues that men face that can lead to addiction include:
- Gender confusion
- Emotional abuse from parents or spouse
- Work-related stress
- Social anxiety
- Wartime/Current affairs
Men need a safe and non-judgemental space to feel like they can let their guard down and freely express themselves. At Arkview Recovery, our men’s rehab facilities provide the best environment to work on your feelings and emotions. With help from therapists and peers, you’ll create healthy coping skills to lead a productive and sober life.
What are the Benefits of a Men’s Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center
While there is no cure, men struggling with addiction and any co-occurring mental health disorder can still lead healthy and productive lives. A men’s drug and alcohol rehab center can help make that happen. Just some of the benefits you can expect from men’s inpatient rehab include:
- Freedom from male stereotypes–There is no social expectation of men’s act in a men’s rehab program. You are free to express yourself without judgment to help you better understand your addiction and what triggers it.
- More focused treatment–Your therapy sessions will focus solely on the issues that are specific to you without any generalization. Therapists help guide you to discover your exact triggers and teach you coping skills that will work best for your condition.
- Forming strong male bonds–The other members of your men’s inpatient rehab will become a part of your recovery journey. The bonds you make will last forever and help you maintain your sobriety with continuing support.
- Better chance at long-lasting recovery–A men’s rehab program allows men to complete their recovery safely and effectively with less risk of relapse. The combination of medication and behavioral therapy gives men the greatest chance at success and maintaining their sobriety for life.
For Effective Men’s Inpatient Rehab near Harrisburg, PA, Choose Arkview Recovery Center
At Arkview Recovery Center, we provide men with effective and compassionate inpatient rehab at our men’s rehab facilities near Harrisburg, PA. Therapists and medical staff will perform a complete evaluation of your physical and mental health to provide you with the best treatment for your unique condition. Our therapy programs include:
- Men’s rehab program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Family education program
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
If you or a close friend are struggling with addiction and are ready to make a positive change, call 717.744.0756 today to learn more about our men’s drug and alcohol rehab center.