In New York, overdose death rates increased by 44% in 2020 and have continued to increase each year. The COVID-19 pandemic worsened the drug epidemic, making finding residential treatment near Syracuse even more critical. Enrolling in a treatment center will reduce the risk of relapse and overdose during the withdrawal process and teach you healthy coping skills to manage your symptoms and triggers. Residential treatment near Syracuse, NY, offers 24/7 support in a comfortable and private facility with round-the-clock care from experienced medical professionals.
At Arkview Recovery, we help people struggling with addiction in New York and surrounding areas. Our treatment facility in Mechanicsburg, PA, is just a short drive from Syracuse and offers residential and outpatient treatment programs to address every stage of your addiction recovery. You will participate in group and private therapy sessions while receiving medication to minimize any symptoms interfering with the recovery process. To discover all the benefits of our residential treatment near Syracuse, NY, pick up the phone and call 717.744.0756 today to schedule a tour and meet with our compassionate team.
Knowing When It’s Time to Enroll in Residential Treatment Near Syracuse
Drug and alcohol addiction affects each person in unique ways. Despite any personal beliefs about addiction, abusing drugs and alcohol will cause changes to the delicate chemical balance within your system. These changes can lead to a chemical dependence on the substance of choice and an addiction that will cause serious cravings and withdrawals when you stop.
In severe cases of addiction, withdrawal symptoms can be deadly if not adequately treated with medication. How can you tell if you need residential treatment near Syracuse? Enrolling in a residential treatment program is imperative for those whose addiction causes:
- Painful withdrawal symptoms and intense cravings that are impossible to resist, despite any desire to quit.
- Constantly thinking about taking more drugs or alcohol at work or with friends.
- Feeling like they can’t handle social situations sober.
- Spending more money on drugs or alcohol instead of paying bills.
- When asked about their abuse, they become agitated and claim they have everything under control.
- They are unable to stop even when their physical or mental health is at risk.
At Arkview Recovery, our full-service addiction treatment center is available to New York residents ready to make a healthy change. We tailor each program to the person’s unique symptoms and severity using the best treatment modalities proven to treat addiction and any underlying mental health disorders fueling it.
The Benefits of a Residential Treatment Program Close to Syracuse
While there is no cure for addiction, there are several beneficial programs that allow patients to lead full and productive lives free from drugs or alcohol. In severe cases of addiction, some patients may need to continue medication to treat any permanent conditions caused by the abuse.
Some benefits of enrolling in a residential treatment program close to Syracuse include the following:
- Individual therapy – Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one of the top methods for treating the complex conditions of addiction and other mental health disorders. Therapists work one-on-one with each patient to find the root cause of the addiction and begin processing those feelings without causing any negative behaviors or cravings.
- Group therapy – Working with your peers offers unique insight into how others cope with addiction and what coping mechanisms work best for them. Patients will participate in various games and activities to develop their coping and communication skills and other healthy life skills.
- Medication-assisted treatment – To minimize withdrawal symptoms and cravings, medical staff will administer medication to ease these and any depressive or anxiety symptoms. As symptoms begin to fade, they will start reducing the medication until no longer necessary.
Finding residential treatment near Syracuse is imperative when the abuse begins causing serious problems at home or work, and they are unable to stop without help. Residential treatment allows for a safe recovery and promotes lifetime sobriety and healthy living.
Arkview Recovery: Residential Treatment Near Syracuse, NY
At Arkview Recovery, we support individuals who struggle with addiction and are ready to make a positive change in their lives. Our facility is close to the Naval Support Activity Center in Mechanicsburg, PA, and offers Syracuse residents a full complement of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab
Take that first step toward a brighter tomorrow by calling 717.744.0756 to speak with one of our team members about enrolling in our accredited addiction treatment facility.