West Chester is a few miles west of Philadelphia and is the county seat of Chester County. It is ranked in the top 100 places to live in the country and is home to the highly-regarded West Chester area school district. Finding IOP treatment near West Chester, PA, is imperative for people whose addiction is causing problems at work or home, and they cannot stop without professional support. IOP treatment is just one part of an all-encompassing treatment program that will address the physical and psychological aspects of their condition.
At Arkview Recovery Center, we help individuals living in or near West Chester beat their addictions and improve their physical and mental health. When patients first arrive for treatment, we perform a complete evaluation to determine the best programs for the severity of their symptoms. We offer residential, PHP, and IOP outpatient treatment programs using behavioral therapies and medical support. Get IOP treatment near West Chester, PA, by calling 717.744.0756 today to schedule a tour and meet our compassionate team.
What to Expect from IOP Treatment Near West Chester, PA
IOP stands for Intensive Outpatient Program. It is a type of treatment program that provides behavioral therapy sessions several hours a day in a private treatment facility. This program is ideal for people who misuse alcohol, heroin, cocaine, or other addictive substances and need help stopping the abuse before it worsens.
The type of people that can benefit the most from IOP treatment near West Chester, PA, include:
- Those who want to quit but cannot do so due to intense withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- They can abstain from drugs and alcohol after enrolling in a program without 24/7 supervision.
- They have work or personal responsibilities that they cannot step away from but still want to work on their sobriety.
- They have a strong desire to get healthy and live a sober lifestyle.
After enrolling in IOP treatment, patients will participate in group and private therapy sessions led by a certified behavioral therapist. They use a combination of behavioral and holistic therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, meditation therapy, and nutrition education. Throughout the program, patients will receive medication to ease withdrawals, cravings, and other symptoms that disrupt recovery.
At Arkview Recovery, we offer IOP treatment close to West Chester, PA. We are a two-hour drive west along Highway 30 in Mechanicsburg off the Rossmoyne Road exit. We use the latest in behavioral therapies and medication-assisted treatments to create a more effective treatment program with proven results.
The Benefits of IOP Treatment Near West Chester, PA
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) gives individuals a fighting chance to improve their mental health and learn new coping skills to manage their symptoms and triggers. Programs typically last between 8-12 weeks, with therapy sessions lasting 5-10 hours per week, depending on the person and their commitment to therapy.
Here are some benefits of IOP treatment near West Chester, PA:
- A better understanding of how addiction affects the person and their loved ones.
- Medication-assisted treatments will reduce painful withdrawals and intense cravings for more drugs and alcohol. Medical professionals administer these medications as part of an all-encompassing treatment program.
- Patients will practice coping and communication skills with their peers in a supervised environment to build confidence in managing their symptoms no matter what life throws them.
- Build healthy relationships with their peers who will support their recovery long after the program ends.
- Help restore broken relationships with family members and loved ones and learn how to create a stable home environment.
Enrolling in IOP treatment close to West Chester, PA, is the smart choice for anyone ready to stop letting their addiction control their lives. The skills they learn during therapy will go a long way toward building a healthy and sober lifestyle.
Get IOP Treatment Near West Chester, PA, at Arkview Recovery Center
Arkview Recovery Center is a fully accredited addiction treatment facility with residential and outpatient treatment programs to support the recovery process. Our therapists have years of experience treating substance use disorder, major depressive disorder, and anxiety disorders. They use a combination of therapies to help patients deal with the issues fueling the condition and develop healthy coping skills to prevent future cravings and relapses.
For more information about our IOP treatment near West Chester, PA, send us a message using our online form or call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our friendly team.