Camp Hill, PA, is a borough of Pennsylvania in Cumberland County with a population of just over 8,000 residents. It has a highly-rated education system and an A+ quality of life rating¹. If you are looking for IOP treatment near Camp Hill, PA, you are just a short drive away from compassionate treatment at Arkview Recovery Center in Mechanicsburg.
Arkview Recovery is a full-service treatment facility that has experience treating substance use disorder, major depressive disorder, and other treatable mental health illnesses. One of the first steps we take is to run a full assessment of each patient’s health and the severity of the addiction. We use this information to develop an effective treatment program that combines behavioral and holistic therapies with medication-assisted treatments. Discover IOP treatment near Camp Hill, PA, by calling 717.744.0756 today to speak with our professional team about starting your addiction recovery in our safe and discreet facility.
Why You Need IOP Treatment Near Camp Hill, PA
Knowing when to enroll in a treatment program can be difficult, as most people will go to extreme lengths to hide their addiction from friends and family. Addiction can affect a person’s behaviors and cause some to isolate themselves and hide their abuse. The self-destructive habits that addiction creates make people believe they are helping themselves, but the reality is they are only worsening their physical and psychological health.
If left untreated, addiction can lead to brain shrinkage, major organ failure, damage to your skin, teeth, and gums (depending on the substance of choice), stroke, cancer, and other chronic illnesses. Fortunately, enrolling in an intensive outpatient program (IOP) can stop this from happening.
Therapists will work with patients to understand the root cause of the addiction and teach them new ways to manage their symptoms and prevent future triggers and cravings. IOP programs are for patients who can abstain from drugs and alcohol with minimal supervision and commit to regularly scheduled therapy sessions. They can begin recovery through a residential treatment program if they need extra support.
Arkview Recovery Center offers IOP treatment close to Camp Hill, PA, at our fully accredited addiction treatment facility. Our programs are tailored to the individual to better treat the complexities of the disorder and the underlying cause fueling it.
The Benefits of IOP Treatment Near Camp Hill, PA
There are many benefits of enrolling in an intensive outpatient program for people struggling with mental health concerns. It provides beneficial therapy sessions that can fit around their schedule so they can continue therapy while taking care of work and personal responsibilities. Some of the benefits of IOP treatment near Camp Hill, PA, include the following:
- Addiction education — An essential step in the recovery process is learning about the dangers of addiction and how it impacts the person and their loved ones.
- Behavioral therapy sessions —Patients will participate in cognitive-behavioral therapy and other therapies to identify and learn how to process the underlying issues fueling their mental health disorder.
- Family therapy — Another critical step in the recovery process is helping parents, siblings, spouses, and children work through any resentment or anger caused by the disorder. They will work with a therapist in private and group discussions while learning how to become a supporting player in recovery.
- Holistic therapy — In addition to behavioral therapy, IOP treatment includes mindfulness and meditation, yoga and exercise, nutrition education, animal-assisted therapy, creative writing, and other beneficial therapies. These go a long way toward helping people create a healthy lifestyle and long-lasting sobriety.
Enrolling in IOP treatment close to Camp Hill, PA, is the smart choice to make and can prevent addictive or depressive symptoms from worsening and getting out of control. During therapy, patients learn new ways to cope with their feelings and triggers and begin developing a more positive outlook on their lives.
Discover IOP Treatment Near Camp Hill, PA, at Arkview Recovery Center
At Arkview Recovery Center, we are a quick 5-10 minute drive from Camp Hill, PA, off the Rossmoyne Road exit along with 15 highway. We are a full-service treatment facility that services all of Pennsylvania and our neighboring states. We use the latest treatment modalities that include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
Group and private therapy sessions
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and ready to make a positive change, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with one of our compassionate team members.