Sadly, drug use has increased sharply over the last year. Why? Because many people have turned to drugs and alcohol as the lingering pandemic continues to cause emotional and financial hardship. Therefore, if you need help breaking free from addiction, a residential program can get you back on your feet. A residential treatment program will help you get through the painful withdrawal symptoms. In addition, it will help you discover the factors that are driving your addiction.
At Arkview Recovery Center, we can help you through all stages of addiction recovery. Our residential program will focus on the reasons behind your addiction. In addition, it will teach you healthy coping skills that will help you successfully maintain your sobriety. If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction and are ready to make a positive change, call 717.744.0756 today to learn more about our residential treatment program, alongside our other program offerings.
What is a Residential Treatment Program?
A residential treatment program can help those struggling with addiction and are unable to stop without professional help. For patients whose addiction is causing severe disruption in their daily lives, a residential program will benefit them the most. Depending on the severity of addiction, your treatment program can last from 30-90 days. Long-term residential programs, on the other hand, often last 120-180 days.
Here is what you can expect from a residential program:
- During your initial evaluation, a team of therapists and medical professionals will determine if the severity of your addiction will require medication to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. This allows you to focus on your recovery until it’s no longer necessary.
- You will work with therapists through individual and group behavioral therapy during your stay. Your therapist will show you how addiction has changed your thought processes. This will help you to change your negative thinking patterns.
- You will learn how to identify your triggers and build your confidence in avoiding them. The more you practice your new coping skills in therapy and real life, the more confident you will become at maintaining your sobriety.
- Family therapy is a crucial part of your residential drug treatment program to help regain trust and mend broken relationships. One of our goals is to create a safe and sober home environment for you to return to at the end of your addiction treatment.
- As you work through the program, you will form new friendships with your peers. In addition, you will begin building a sober network of support that will help as you return to your everyday life.
As you reach the end of your residential program, your therapist will determine the next stage of your treatment.
Which Drug Treatment is Right for You?
In addition to a residential treatment program, your addiction recovery may include treatment programs to help ease you back into your life. A team of therapists and medical staff will determine if further treatment programs are necessary for you. Naturally, each person’s addiction recovery is different. Therefore, factors such as the severity of addiction and substance of choice are taken into consideration.
Arkview Recovery Center: Providing Residential Drug Treatment Near You
At Arkview Recovery Center, we offer residential drug treatment programs in our beautiful, brand new, spacious facility. In addition, we offer drug treatment for all stages of recovery. This includes detoxing programs. Our goal is to help you better understand your addiction and give you the tools necessary for genuine, long-lasting recovery.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our caring staff about our residential program.