Anxiety is a mental health disorder that can cause crippling symptoms that seemingly come out of nowhere. It can cause overwhelming fear, shortness of breath, insomnia, and other symptoms ranging in severity from mild nervousness to severe panic attacks. Fortunately, several treatment programs for anxiety can give patients the skills they need to manage their symptoms and reduce the frequency of attacks. Anxiety therapy programs are essential for men and women whose symptoms are causing a disruption in their work or personal lives.
At Arkview Recovery, we provide men and women with safe and effective treatment programs for anxiety and other mental health disorders. Our behavioral therapists work closely with each patient to build trust and rapport so that true healing can begin. In severe cases, we offer medication-assisted treatment to help manage their symptoms so patients can focus on healing. To learn more about our therapy programs and how they can benefit your mental health, call 717.744.0756 or fill out our online form today and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Treatment Programs for Anxiety
Anxiety is a real condition where patients can experience a wide range of symptoms with varying severity. Some people may feel nervous before giving a speech or going on a first date, while others will feel so afraid they can’t go outside. The cause of anxiety is different for each person, as are the treatment programs for anxiety that will work best for them. The severity of their symptoms and other factors play a role in determining the right treatment program for their recovery.
If you suspect a friend or loved one is struggling with anxiety, here are some of the common symptoms of anxiety:
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Feeling weak or tired
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Stomach problems
- Sudden overwhelming feelings of dread, panic, or impending doom
- Avoiding socializing with friends
At Arkview Recovery Center, we help men and women from all walks of life who are struggling with anxiety, depression, or other mental health disorders. We offer inpatient programs for anxiety and depression and outpatient programs for patients with less severe symptoms.
The Benefits of Inpatient Programs for Anxiety and Depression
There are several types of treatment programs to treat anxiety, from an inpatient program where patients live in a treatment facility to an intensive outpatient program for anxiety where patients live at home while attending therapy during the day or evening.
Here are some of the benefits of inpatient programs for anxiety and depression:
- Patients live in a safe and comfortable facility with 24/7 supervision to help them through the recovery process. During their stay, medical staff will administer medications to reduce any withdrawal symptoms due to substance abuse and other anxiety or depression symptoms.
- Patients will participate in a CBT program for anxiety along with other holistic therapies for a whole-person approach to their recovery. This includes private and group therapy sessions to practice coping and communication skills. Patients learn that it is OK to talk about their feelings and how to do so in an effective manner.
- Patients and their families will be included in their therapy program to address any unresolved feelings between parents, siblings, and spouses. Family therapy goes a long way toward healing relationships and restoring trust.
Arkview Recovery Offers Compassionate and Effective CBT Programs for Anxiety and Other Mental Health Disorders
At Arkview Recovery, we give our patients the skills and confidence they need to manage their anxiety or depression symptoms and lead healthy and productive lives. We offer a number of inpatient and outpatient treatment programs for anxiety and other mental health disorders at our comfortable and private facility in Mechanicsburg, PA.
If you or a loved one is struggling with anxiety, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our compassionate staff about enrolling in one of our anxiety treatment programs.