2020 saw a huge spike in drug-related deaths in Pennsylvania. Reports show the state saw an average of 13 deaths per day, making 2020 one of the worst years for drug-related deaths in the state1. Rehab for women near Adams, PA, offers a better recovery process for women whose drug addiction is due to relationships with men. A women’s rehab center focuses on the issues that concern women the most without the distraction of a male presence.
At Arkview Recovery, our women’s rehab center near Adams, PA, is available for women struggling with drug addiction. Female therapists will work with you to help you understand what led to the addiction and how it creates physical changes in your brain. You then work to develop healthy coping skills to reduce your triggers and help you process your feelings without turning to drugs or alcohol. If you or a loved one is struggling with drug addiction and ready for a positive change, call 717.744.0756 or fill out our online form to learn more about our rehab for women near Adams, PA.
Why Do You Need Drug Rehab for Woman?
Women and men are affected by drugs and alcohol in different ways. Women’s biology makes them more sensitive to their effects, they are more likely to use smaller amounts and develop an addiction over time, and they can have stronger cravings. Women are also more likely to hide their addiction from family and friends.
Female-related issues that can lead to drug or alcohol addiction include:
- Domestic or sexual abuse
- Loss of a child due to death or custody hearing
- Low self-esteem
- Social and peer pressure
- Work and school pressure
- A poor family relationship
At Arkview Recovery, we understand the added pressure women are under and how it can lead to a serious addiction or co-occurring disorder. We will take the time to understand the cause of your addiction and create a custom treatment plan for you at our drug rehab center for women.
Benefits of Rehab for Women Near Adams, PA
Drug rehab for women comes with many benefits. Women will form new healthy relationships with the other women in their group while developing new coping and communication skills that will greatly reduce their need for drugs or alcohol.
Just some of the benefits of rehab for women near Adams, PA, include:
- A gender-specific treatment program where women can open up and be themselves without the distractions from a male presence.
- Women will participate in private therapy to talk about the reasons behind their addiction and how to cope with those feelings in a healthy way.
- Medication-assisted treatment is available for women whose withdrawal symptoms and cravings interfere with their recovery. These medications will reduce the painful physical symptoms while reducing their cravings for their substance of choice.
- Women will participate in group therapy with other women to practice their coping and communication skills. Therapists will monitor their interactions and note any troubling behavior that needs addressing.
- Families will participate in your addiction recovery through family therapy. This gives each family member a safe space to understand what addiction is, talk about their feelings, and work on building a stronger family bond.
Join Arkview Recovery for Our Drug Rehab Center for Women Near Adams, PA
At Arkview Recovery Center, our women’s rehab center is a short drive up the 15 freeway and right next to D.B. Copeland Pharmacy. Our private facility provides women with a safe and effective treatment program that focuses on the issues that concern women the most. We offer a full range of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Separate men’s and women’s drug rehab programs
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment
Today is the best day to start your addiction recovery at our compassionate drug rehab for women near Adams, PA. Call 717.744.0756 today or fill out our online form to begin your life-long recovery journey.