Each year in the U.S., an estimated 95,000 men and women die from alcohol-related causes. Despite the high addiction rates and potential for serious physical and mental harm, many people don’t fully understand how easy it is to form an addiction. Alcohol addiction treatment near York, PA, is available to help them safely detox from alcohol and begin working toward recovery. Alcohol addiction treatment has proven to be the safest and most effective recovery process for those ready to make a real change in their lives.
At Arkview Recovery Center, our beautiful and spacious facility is the perfect space to begin your sober journey. We provide evidence-backed behavioral therapy and medication-assisted treatment to give our patients a better chance of reaching their goals and maintaining their sobriety long after their alcohol addiction treatment has ended. To get help for you or a loved one struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our compassionate staff about our alcohol addiction treatment close to York, PA.
Alcohol Addiction in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is ranked among the top twenty states for alcohol consumption, with 60% of residents consuming alcohol weekly and 28% reporting participating in binge drinking on a regular basis. Despite how dangerous alcohol can be, people still feel they can drink as much as they want without any long-term risks.
How do you know your alcohol consumption is getting out of control? Here are some warning signs that you need help with your alcohol addiction in Pennsylvania:
- You have three or more drinks per day
- You drink to relieve the stresses of the day
- Withdrawal symptoms begin after a few hours from your last drink
- When you are not drinking, all you can think about is your next drink
- You need to drink to feel normal and get through the day
How Can Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania Help You?
For men and women struggling with alcohol addiction, it can feel like nothing can help them except more alcohol. When you drink, you flood your body with chemicals that induce a flood of dopamine that gives you that euphoria and intoxicated feeling. The more you drink, the more your body wants.
Alcohol addiction treatment centers in Pennsylvania help patients safely recover from alcohol addiction. When you first arrive at a treatment facility, you can expect the following:
- Therapists and medical staff will perform a complete evaluation of your physical and mental health to place you in a treatment program best suited for the severity of your addiction.
- If necessary, medication-assisted treatment is available to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Medical staff will administer and monitor your progress to provide you with the safest means of getting through your withdrawal symptoms.
- You will participate in individual therapy to understand how addiction affects you and create coping skills to maintain your sobriety at home and in social settings.
- Patients will practice coping and communication skills during group therapy to build their confidence in staying sober. Therapists will also watch your interaction with others and make suggestions to improve your relationship skills.
- Family therapy will restore your relationship with your family and provide mental health support for all family members and loved ones. They will become an essential part of your support network and keep you on your sober path.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment near York, PA, at Arkview Recovery Center
At Arkview Recovery, our alcohol addiction treatment close to York, PA, provides a safe and encouraging environment to treat your addiction successfully. We offer residential and outpatient treatment programs for men and women ready to make a fundamental change in their lives. After completing their program, many patients return to help others with their sober journey.
For more information about our alcohol addiction treatment near York, PA, call 717.744.0756 today to find out how we can help your alcohol addiction in Pennsylvania.