It can be daunting sometimes to find the help you need. You may be putting “intensive outpatient program near me” or “IOP near me” into Google, only to find results that don’t match your needs. Sometimes the best place to heal is close to home. Are you looking for an intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Mechanicsburg, PA? Arkview Recovery offers an IOP program right here that can help you achieve your recovery goals.
There were 5,377 fatal drug overdoses in Pennsylvania in 2017. That marks the highest number of fatal overdoses in the United States. That same year, there were more than 300,000 Pennsylvania residents with a substance use disorder.1
Mechanicsburg, PA is one of the most populated cities in Pennsylvania with a population of 8,926 people. It has a high rate of substance use disorder among the age group between 21-25 years old. The city also has a high rate of opioid overdose deaths in comparison to other cities in Pennsylvania. This means that having access to an IOP near Mechanicsburg could be critical for those struggling with addiction issues. If you are looking for an IOP near you, contact us at 717.744.0756 to learn more about our intensive outpatient program.
What Is an IOP?
An intensive outpatient program, or IOP, is a type of outpatient treatment program that offers therapy and other recovery services on a more intensive level than traditional outpatient programs. An IOP typically includes group therapy sessions, individual counseling sessions, educational lectures, and more to help you recover from addiction.
- Are located close to home
- Offer treatment for a range of different types of substance use disorders, including alcohol abuse and prescription drug addiction
- Incorporate evidence-based approaches like cognitive behavioral therapy
- Include motivational interviewing and other types of therapy
- Provide a supportive environment where you can connect with others who are struggling with addiction, learn from their experiences, build coping skills and develop healthy habits for recovery
If you’re looking for an IOP in Mechanicsburg, PA, Arkview Recovery can help. Our program offers a range of different treatment services to meet your unique needs, and we understand that finding the right treatment plan is critical to achieving long-term recovery.
Why Should I Choose an IOP Near Me?
You may be wondering, “why should I choose an IOP near me?” IOPs work better when you are close to home. Being close to your support network makes it easier to build a strong foundation for your recovery. They can also help you spend more time with family and friends, which can be an important part of the healing process.
- Confidential, individualized care
- Access to addiction experts and support staff
- Supportive environment that encourages accountability and growth
- Opportunity to develop coping skills and healthy habits and build a strong support network
- Focus on long-term recovery instead of short-term goals
Finding an IOP near Mechanicsburg, PA can be beneficial for those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction issues. If you are searching for an intensive outpatient program near Mechanicsburg, please contact us today to learn more about our services!
Discover the Benefits of Arkview Recovery’s IOP Program
Arkview Recovery’s IOP program offers therapies that can help patients gain insight into their addictive behaviors and develop healthier coping mechanisms for dealing with stress and triggers. Our team of experienced therapists provides individualized care plans tailored to each client’s needs and goals.
At Arkview Recovery, we understand that recovery is a journey that requires dedication and hard work—but we also know that it doesn’t have to be done alone. We offer a supportive environment where clients can build relationships with their peers and receive guidance from our knowledgeable staff members as they journey toward wellness. We also offer family counseling services so that families can get involved in the treatment process and start healing together. Contact us at 717.744.0756 to learn more about how we can help you achieve the future you deserve.
1. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania–Opioid Command Center Strategic Plan