Addiction and substance use disorders affect every community in the United States. While down from its uptick in 2020, overdoses and those in residential treatment continues to be a large percentage of Americans. According to the Attorney General of PA, in 2021, 5,168 Pennsylvanians died from overdoses, just from opioids or heroin.(1) It’s important to get help as soon as possible to avoid painful consequences of addiction.
If you or a loved one are looking for residential treatment near Lancaster, PA, Arkview Recovery has the information and support to help. Our residential treatment program offers comprehensive care in an environment designed to promote healing and recovery. Contact us at 717.744.0756 to learn more about our residential treatment near Lancaster, PA.
Benefits of Residential Treatment Near Lancaster, PA
There are many benefits of residential treatment, including the following:
- Comprehensive care — Residential treatment provides comprehensive, individualized care to those with substance use disorders and other mental health issues. Our residential treatment program focuses on helping individuals identify the root of their struggles and develop the skills necessary for long-term sobriety.
- Experienced staff — Residential treatment centers near Lancaster are staffed by experienced professionals specializing in treating substance use disorder and other mental health issues. Our residential treatment program is designed to help those suffering from addiction while promoting the development of an individualized plan for success.
- Secure environment — Residential treatment centers offer a safe and supportive environment for recovery. We are committed to helping you achieve sobriety and offer a range of residential treatment services to help you on your journey to recovery. Our residential treatment program is designed to provide the support necessary for sustained success in recovery.
Arkview Recovery has the information and resources to help those seeking residential treatment near Lancaster, PA. Contact us at 717.744.0756 today for more information about out programs.
What to Expect from Residential Treatment near Lancaster, PA
Our residential treatment program is designed to provide comprehensive, individualized care for those suffering from addiction. Treatment includes a variety of services and therapies to help individuals achieve lasting sobriety.
At the residential treatment center near Lancaster, PA, individuals can expect the following:
- Intake — As with all residential treatment programs, intake is the first step. During this process, staff will review your medical and mental health history to assess your individual needs. This helps them create a personalized plan for your recovery.
- Detoxification — detoxing off drugs or alcohol in an environment designed to promote safety and comfort.
- Individual therapy — one-on-one counseling with an experienced therapist to help individuals gain insight into their addiction and develop the skills necessary for long-term recovery.
- Group therapy — engaging in group discussions to learn from others’ experiences and support each other through recovery.
- Medication management — working with a medical team to manage withdrawal symptoms and provide access to FDA-approved medications.
- Holistic therapies — incorporating holistic treatments and activities, such as yoga, meditation, art therapy, and massage therapy, into residential treatment plans.
- Aftercare — residential treatment centers provide comprehensive aftercare plans to help individuals stay on track and maintain their sobriety.
If you or a loved one are seeking residential treatment near Lancaster, PA, contact Arkview Recovery at 717.744.0756 for more information about our residential treatment program.
Residential Treatment Near Lancaster, PA, with Arkview Recovery
At Arkview Recovery, we understand that addiction is a complicated issue and addressing the root causes of substance use disorders is essential for lasting sobriety. Our residential treatment program near Lancaster, PA, provides comprehensive care in an environment designed to promote healing and recovery. We offer the following services:
- Mental health treatment
- Addiction therapy programs
- Family therapy program
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Detox program
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient treatment
Contact us at 717.744.0756 for more information about residential treatment near Lancaster, PA.