Mental health disorders such as addiction and PTSD are challenging to treat when approached with a one-size-fits-all form of treatment. Not every person will need residential treatment near Gettysburg, PA, and may benefit more from an outpatient treatment program. A residential treatment program is best for men and women who need 24/7 care to help with addiction or other mental health illnesses.
At Arkview Recovery Center, our residential treatment program can help men and women who struggle with substance use disorder and other forms of mental health issues. We provide a full range of treatment programs no matter what stage of your recovery you are in, from detox, residential, and outpatient programs. If you or a loved one is ready to make a positive change in their lives, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our caring staff about our residential treatment close to Gettysburg, PA.
Finding Residential Treatment near Gettysburg, PA, for Your Recovery
Why should you find a residential treatment program? Men and women who struggle with addiction or other mental health issues know how difficult it can be to cope with their feelings and emotions. Instead of getting professional help, they often choose to self-medicate with drugs and alcohol while keeping up with work and family commitments. Instead of helping, they are negatively impacting their physical and mental health.
Residential treatment centers in Pennsylvania provide 24/7 care in a private and safe environment where patients work with therapists and medical staff. Therapists will guide patients to understand how their symptoms affect them and learn coping skills to stop their negative thoughts and behaviors. In cases of substance use disorders, medication-assisted treatment is available to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
At Arkview Recovery, our residential treatment near Gettysburg, PA, provides round-the-clock care for patients who need time away from their work and personal lives to recover properly. After completing a residential treatment program, patients can continue receiving care through our outpatient treatment programs.
What to Expect from Residential Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
If this is your first time enrolling in a treatment center, it’s natural to feel scared or a little uneasy. But don’t let that keep you from getting the care you need to reach your goals of a healthy and productive life. Here are just some of the things you can expect from residential treatment centers in Pennsylvania:
- On your first day, therapists and medical staff will perform a complete evaluation to determine the appropriate level of care you need to reach your goals. This can include detox, residential, or outpatient treatment.
- Patients with severe withdrawal symptoms will start a medication-assisted treatment program (MAT). Medical staff will administer medication and monitor your reactions, and they will update your medication throughout the program to give you the maximum benefit.
- Patients will attend individual therapy, where therapists will guide them toward understanding the root cause of their mental health issues and develop coping skills for their unique condition.
- During group therapy, patients practice their coping and communication skills with others in the program. Your therapist also gets a chance to see how you interact with others and talk about it during your private discussions.
- Family therapy is also a necessary part of your recovery. It can help repair broken relationships, provide mental health support for all family members, and show them how they can become a part of your recovery.
Arkview Recovery Center Provides Residential Treatment Close to Gettysburg, PA
At Arkview Recovery Center, our residential treatment program gives men and women in Pennsylvania a fighting chance to beat their mental health disorders and lead a full and happy life. During your residential treatment program, you will have access to several therapy options, which can include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family education program
For more information about our residential treatment near Gettysburg, PA, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our compassionate staff about enrolling and beginning your journey to recovery.