Choosing a residential program can be difficult. Committing to this type of treatment can be challenging but worth it for recovering from substance use disorders. If you’re looking for residential treatment near Scranton, our residential facility in Mechanicsburg, PA, could fit you. Located mere minutes from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and less than two hours from Baltimore and Philadelphia, Arkview Recovery could be the retreat rehab that helps you step away from home in your backyard.
Choosing Residential Treatment Near Scranton, PA
There are many options if you or a loved one are looking for residential treatment near Scranton, PA. The first step is to determine the type of care needed. Residential programs can provide specialized services, including mental health care and substance abuse treatment. Knowing the specific needs of the person in need will help narrow the list of potential programs.
Some programs commonly offered at rehab facilities include:
- Inpatient treatment—This type of program requires the participant to live on campus for a period of time to receive round-the-clock care and support.
- Outpatient treatment—This is less intensive than inpatient care but still offers many of the same services, such as individual and group therapy, addiction education, relapse prevention, and aftercare planning.
- Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP)—IOP is a hybrid program that combines elements of inpatient and outpatient care, such as attending group therapy several times a week and receiving weekly individual counseling.
At Arkview Recovery, our residential program near Scranton, PA, offers all of the above treatment options so that you can find the one that best fits your needs. Our experienced and licensed clinical staff will work with each individual to develop a customized treatment plan that meets the specific needs of the person in treatment.
We provide evidence-based treatment, including individual and group counseling, experiential therapies, and holistic treatments such as yoga, meditation, and art therapy.
Benefits of a Residential Treatment Program Close to Scranton
When looking for the right residential treatment program close to Scranton, it’s essential to consider the benefits of a facility that’s accessible. One of the main benefits is convenience—residential programs near Scranton make travel and visitation easier for family members and other supporters.
Additionally, being close to Scranton allows quick access to additional resources, such as medical care and ancillary services. Participants in our residential program near Scranton can also take advantage of local support groups and 12-step meetings during their recovery journey.
Some general benefits of residential treatment include:
- 24-hour support and supervision by trained professionals
- A structured schedule that keeps participants on track with their recovery goals
- A safe, supportive environment to focus on healing
- An atmosphere of accountability and personal responsibility
- The ability to step away from old environments and habits that may have contributed to substance use issues
We understand the importance of being close by during residential treatment and are proud to provide residential care near Scranton, PA. Contact us at Arkview Recovery for more information about our programs and facilities.
Residential Treatment Near Scranton with Arkview Recovery
Arkview Recovery is a residential treatment facility near Scranton, PA that offers various services and programs for those struggling with mental health and substance abuse issues. We provide individualized care plans tailored to each patient’s needs so that each person can get the most out of their experience at our facility.
Contact us today at 717.744.0756 to learn more about the programs and services we offer at Arkview Recovery. We look forward to helping you or your loved one begin their journey toward sobriety.