Addiction rates across the country continue to rise, and Pennsylvania has been among the top five states for drug-related deaths over the last few years. Fortunately, there are many rehab options near Mechanicsburg, PA that can help men and women struggling with a substance use disorder. Several accredited addiction treatment programs available through treatment centers, hospitals, Veterans Affairs, and community centers can support your recovery.
At Arkview Recovery, we provide safe and effective residential and outpatient treatment programs for men and women near Lancaster, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and surrounding areas. We work closely with each patient to identify their needs and create a treatment program to help them reach their recovery goals. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, call 717.744.0756 today for more information about our addiction treatment program in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Why Do You Need Rehab?
Rehab is essential for men and women who want to quit drinking or using drugs and not risk relapsing. People who detox alone are more likely to relapse and overdose when their withdrawal symptoms and cravings become too intense. Drugs and alcohol cause physical changes within your body and can cause a dependence on the substance of choice. When you stop, your body causes physical withdrawal symptoms that can be very painful until you get help or take more drugs or alcohol.
Just some of the withdrawal symptoms you can experience when detoxing include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Stomach cramps
- Delirium tremens
Arkview Recovery provides effective support for men and women struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. We design our treatment programs around each patient to give them the right rehab options for their symptoms and recovery goals.
Rehab Options in Mechanicsburg, PA
Several rehab options in Mechanicsburg, PA can help with your addiction recovery. Addiction is a mental health illness requiring various treatment forms to address the wide range of symptoms and causes. While there is no cure for addiction, those who complete treatment can go on to lead healthy and sober lives.
Here are just some of the available rehab options in Mechanicsburg, PA:
- Drug and alcohol detox – This program includes pharmacotherapy treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings during the first few weeks of rehab. Medical staff will administer medications and adjust dosages to minimize negative side effects while giving you maximum benefits.
- Residential treatment program – This rehab option is for patients who need 24/7 care and supervision. They live in a treatment facility for up to 90 days while participating in group and individual therapy by certified behavioral therapists.
- Partial hospitalization program – This is an outpatient program for patients ready to return to their homes while still participating in therapy. Patients will continue their treatment during the day while living at home or in a sober living home. Therapy typically lasts up to eight hours per day, and programs can last up to 12 weeks, depending on individual progress.
- Intensive outpatient program – This is often the third step in the recovery process where patients spend only a few hours a week in therapy. They begin to spend more time at work and home and spend as much time in therapy as necessary. Patients typically spend up to 10 hours per week for around 12-16 weeks in this program.
Arkview Recovery Center Is Your Best Choice for Rehab in Mechanicsburg, PA
At Arkview Recovery, we support people from all walks of life who struggle with addiction or other mental health disorders. Our behavioral therapists use evidence-backed therapies to treat addiction and help our patients reach their recovery goals. The types of therapy we use include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy
Today is the perfect time to take that first step toward a brighter future. Call 717.744.0756 or fill out our online form today to find the best treatment options for your addiction recovery.