Finding IOP treatment near Harrisburg, PA, is essential for those struggling with addiction who want help breaking the vicious cycle. Harrisburg is the state capital of Pennsylvania and home to The National Civil War Museum, Hershey Park, Hersey Gardens, and the State Museum of Pennsylvania.¹ The state is slightly below the national average for the number of people struggling with mental health concerns. It is working hard to provide essential mental health services for all residents and neighboring cities.
Arkview Recovery Center’s accredited treatment facility welcomes all Pennsylvanians struggling with addiction, depression, or other mental health concerns. We are just south of Harrisburg, off Highway 15, and provide a full complement of mental health treatment services. Patients will work with an experienced therapist in group and private therapy sessions to develop new coping skills that promote a healthier mind and long-lasting sobriety. To find IOP treatment near Harrisburg, PA, call 717.744.0756 today to schedule a tour and meet our compassionate team.
IOP Treatment near Harrisburg, PA
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a treatment program offering behavioral therapy sessions and medication-assisted treatment. The program typically lasts 8-12 weeks or longer for those needing to continue talking with a certified behavioral therapist. Therapy sessions are available during the day or evening and range from 5-15 hours per week, depending on the person’s specific needs.
IOP can be a stand-alone program but is typically a part of an all-encompassing treatment plan that can include the following:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Alumni and aftercare programs
Those with a severe substance use disorder or major depressive disorder, or a combination of conditions will need to start with residential treatment with 24/7 care and support. After residential treatment, they can continue therapy with PHP and IOP programs. To qualify for an intensive outpatient program, patients will need the following:
- A stable and supportive home environment
- A strong desire to stop abusing drugs or alcohol and reduce depressive or anxiety symptoms
- To commit to attending regularly scheduled therapy sessions during the day or evening
- To abstain from drug or alcohol use with minimal supervision
Arkview Recovery provides safe and discreet IOP treatment close to Harrisburg, PA, for people ready to stop letting their addiction control them. Our therapists have experience working with people from all walks of life and treating the complexities of addiction and other mental health issues.
The Benefits of IOP Treatment Near Harrisburg, PA
Enrolling in a mental health treatment center is the smart choice for individuals struggling with mild to severe addiction, depression, PTSD, or other mental health conditions. Here are just some of the benefits of IOP treatment near Harrisburg, PA:
- Access to behavioral and holistic therapy programs that promote sobriety, better mental health, and an overall healthier lifestyle
- Treatment programs use medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and other depressive or anxiety symptoms that can disrupt the recovery experience
- Improves communication skills through role-playing games, group discussions, and other types of creative self-expression
- A less restrictive recovery experience for those who can continue working while in therapy
- Support for families and loved ones impacted by the disorder
- Continual therapeutic support for as long as necessary
Enrolling in IOP treatment near Harrisburg, PA, gives individuals a safe space to focus on improving their physical and psychological health. It teaches them healthy ways to cope with the issues fueling the conditions and other skills to enhance their overall well-being.
Find IOP Treatment Near Harrisburg, PA, at Arkview Recovery Center
Arkview Recovery is a short 15-minute drive from Harrisburg across the Susquehanna River off Highway 15 and the Rossmoyne Road exit. Our facility offers intensive outpatient and residential treatment programs for people struggling with addiction, depression, anxiety, or other mental health concerns. Patients will participate in behavioral and holistic therapies while receiving medication to ease disruptive withdrawal symptoms.
To learn more about our IOP treatment close to Harrisburg, PA, call 717.744.0756 today to speak with our knowledgeable team.