Elizabethtown is a borough located in Lancaster County and is 18 miles southeast of Harrisburg, the Capital of Pennsylvania. It is a quiet place to live and home to Elizabethtown College, which has a 120+ year tradition of learning and offers the most sought-after education programs. Residents in this quaint town who need help with breaking drug or alcohol addiction can enroll in IOP treatment near Elizabethtown, PA, and safely recover with fewer risks of relapse.
Arkview Recovery is west of Elizabethtown, off the Rossmoyne exit on Freeway 15, and offers residents a safe recovery experience at our spacious and beautiful addiction treatment center. Patients who are able to abstain from drugs and alcohol with minimal support can begin therapy through our intensive outpatient program (IOP) while living at home. Therapists will work with each patient to develop new coping skills and better understand the reasons behind the abuse for a whole-person recovery experience. To learn more about our IOP treatment near Elizabethtown, PA, message us online or call 717.744.0756 to speak with our team today.
Finding IOP Treatment Near Elizabethtown, PA
While there is no cure for addiction, several treatment programs are available that can successfully treat the disorder and help individuals lead whole and productive lives. For severe cases, men and women can begin therapy through an inpatient or residential treatment program that provides 24/7 support in a safe and secure environment. Once they complete the program, they can start outpatient therapy through a partial hospitalization program (PHP) or an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Not everyone will need to start their recovery through an inpatient program and can begin with an IOP treatment close to Elizabethtown, PA. To qualify for outpatient treatment programs, patients must:
- Successfully complete a residential treatment program for those with a severe addiction
- Able to abstain from drugs or alcohol use with minimal supervision
- Have a stable and sober home
- Commit to attending regularly scheduled weekly therapy sessions and appointments with medical staff to administer medications
- A strong desire to complete therapy and lead a healthy and sober lifestyle
Arkview Recovery Center’s mission is to give our patients the skills and confidence they need to reach their recovery goals and thrive. We base our programs on each person’s unique symptoms and circumstances that led to the addiction and continue to monitor their progress to ensure they are progressing.
The Benefits of IOP Treatment Near Elizabethtown, PA
Enrolling in an intensive outpatient program gives men and women a real chance at reaching their recovery goals with the support of experienced therapists and medical professionals. If you are considering enrolling in a treatment program, here are some of the benefits of IOP treatment near Elizabethtown, PA:
- A private and comfortable facility with a dedicated team with you at every step of the recovery journey.
- A more flexible recovery program that allows you to continue working, going to school, or caring for your family.
- Medical support to ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Private therapy sessions with a behavioral therapist who teaches you healthy coping skills for managing your symptoms and triggers.
- During group therapy, therapists lead group discussions, role-playing games, and other beneficial activities that promote long-lasting sobriety.
- Build healthy relationships with your peers that will support your recovery journey.
- Family counseling to repair fractured relationships and strengthens the family bond.
Finding IOP treatment close to Elizabethtown, PA, is the smart choice for individuals ready to ask for help treating their addiction. In addition to developing new coping skills, therapy can improve their overall mental health and learn healthy life skills.
Join Arkview Recovery for Our IOP Treatment Near Elizabethtown, PA
Arkview Recovery Center is a 30-minute drive from Elizabethtown across the Susquehanna River. We are a full-service addiction treatment facility that provides PHP and IOP treatment for individuals on their recovery journey and getting used to living at home. Outpatient treatment programs continue their recovery journey in residential treatment with group and private therapy sessions that promote long-lasting sobriety and other healthy life skills.
Call 717.744.0756 today to find IOP treatment close to Elizabethtown, PA, at our spacious and comfortable addiction treatment facility.